April 20 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Prepare to be amazed by some of the best LEGO® sets of today and yesteryear, and custom creations built by CapeLUG and zaLUG members.
LEGO® robotics will astound you!
|LEGO® robotics and motorised models – interactive display program|
9:00 – 10:00
11:30 – 12:30
LEGO® Technic Pull-back Racers. Ages 4 to 6.
LEGO® App-controlled Batmobile versus LEGO® RC Traced Racer. Ages 7 to 12.
10:00 – 11:30
13:00 – 14:30
Build a LEGO® robotics model with LEGO® WeDo 2.0.
Ages 6 to 12. 8 seats only. Bookings made at the stand.
|14:30 – 15:00||Announce racer winners.|
|All day||LEGO® Boost and motorised models show-off.|
Stand a chance to win one of SIX LEGO® sets!
Complete our lucky draw entry from, and join the CapeLUG Facebook group, to enter.
- To participate in the competition, you must complete the lucky draw entry from and join the CapeLUG Facebook group.
- You may only enter once.
- Closing date for entries will be 15:00 on 20 April 2019. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- CapeLUG reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible via our Facebook group and website.
- A total of 6 LEGO® set prizes will be given away (limited to 1 per person), and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be drawn from the completed entry forms and verified by a member of the CapeLUG EXCO. The winner will be notified via a post on our Facebook group and sms. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- A member of the CapeLUG EXCO will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- CapeLUG’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name in any publicity material, as well as your entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- CapeLUG members, families of members, and Kiddiwinks employees are not eligible to enter nor eligible to win any prizes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.