- This event has passed.
April 28 @ 9:00 am - April 29 @ 3:00 pm
Prepare to be amazed by some of the best LEGO® sets of today and yesteryear, custom creations, and a LEGO® city, built by CapeLUG and zaLUG members.
Stand a chance to win one of five LEGO® sets!
Hidden throughout our LEGO® city exhibition are minifigures of CapeLUG members. Find 5 of the figures, go to the CapeLUG Facebook group, upload a photo of your favourite CapeLUG minifigure, tell us where the 5 figures were in the city AND what their names are – don’t forget to add #CapeLUGsigfig.
- To participate in the competition, you must find 5 of the CapeLUG minifigures, go to the CapeLUG Facebook group, upload a photo of your favourite CapeLUG minifigure, tell us where the 5 figures were in the city and what their names are, and add #CapeLUGsigfig to your post.
- Although you can post multiple photos, only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entries will be 23:59 on 29 April 2018. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- CapeLUG reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible via our Facebook group and website.
- A total of 5 LEGO® set prizes will be given away (limited to 1 per person), and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all correct entries received and verified by the Chairperson of CapeLUG and or her appointed agent. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and on the original post made. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The CapeLUG Chairperson or her agent will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- CapeLUG’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name and photo uploaded in any publicity material, as well as your entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- CapeLUG members, families of members, and Kiddiwinks employees are not eligible to enter nor eligible to win any prizes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.